There are various forms of fibroid tumor symptoms treatment which can be used and in this article I shall concentrate on some simple natural ways you can get relief. The severity of symptoms varies greatly from woman to woman, with some experiencing mild symptoms around the time of the period. For others though, the situation is very different, with excruciating pain and discomfort being felt on a daily basis and this is usually related to the size, type and location of fibroids.
* Try an anti-inflammatory such as Ibuprofen
* Avoid tampons which can cause cramping
* Use a heat pad on the abdomen
* Increase your intake of iron-rich foods, such as leafy green vegetables, shellfish, lean organic red meat
* Take and iron supplement
* Lie on your side, pulling your knees up to your chest
* Take a warm bath
* Use a heat pad
* Take Ibuprofen
Abdominal Swelling and Back Pain
* Stretch out your lower back
* Rest with your legs elevated
* Never ignore the urge to urinate and visit the bathroom before going out
* Wear thin panty pads if you find leakage to be a problem
Constipation and Hemorrhoids
* Drink and extra couple of glasses of water daily
* Increase your intake of fresh fruits, vegetables and fiber-rich foods
Although these fibroid tumor symptoms treatment should help to bring a little relief, the chances are that your symptoms will worsen over time as your fibroids increase in size. The best way to put an end to your symptoms is to eliminate the causes of fibroids by using a natural treatment.
Written by a nutritionalist, health writer and former fibroids sufferer herself, the system I recommend is groundbreaking, and I am confident that you will finally feel that you have found something that will work for you both to give you shrinkage and provide you with simple but extensive fibroid tumor symptoms treatment.